I thought today, in honor of celebrating the last year in my 20s, I would write a fun post about 29 things you might not know about me. Enjoy!
1. I have always lived in Louisiana my whole life.
2. I am a Christian.
3. I am one of quadruplets, so today is my 2 sisters and brother’s birthday as well. It definitely has made for a fun life!
4. I was home schooled all the way through high school.
5. I play piano and violin.
6. I teach music at a Montessori school and from my home.
7. I married my first and only boyfriend Chris in 2010
8. Yellow is my favorite color.
9. Hydrangeas are my favorite flower.
10.I have a little boy – George.
11.If I could live in one city it would be Paris.
12.I worked in politics in college for our Congressman.
13.I have a cat named Tuxedo, he lives with my parents though 🙁
14.My favorite Starbucks drink is a iced caramel macchiato.
15.I have a phobia of flying! 🙁
16.I got to meet President Bush in a private meeting on my 19th birthday, talk about an experience! 🙂
17.To do lists are my favorite, and I thrive on having projects to do! Just ask my husband, I’m sure I drive him nuts!
18.I have never had a cavity! Must be the fact that my momma made us eat healthy growing up! 🙂
19.I’m not a drinker so Kombucha is my favorite drink! 🙂
20.I grew up in the country and actually raised a baby calf at one point when I was little.
21.Anything with chocolate is my favorite!
22.I can’t handle watching scary movies or shows, just ask my husband and friends!!
23.Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies.
24. I have an obsession with candles and keep them stockpiled under my cabinet.
25.My favorite meal would be a filet and potatoes. Basic! 🙂
26.Can’t live without the caramel cookie crunch Talenti gelato…if you haven’t tried it you are definitely missing out! 🙂
27.My favorite lipstick color would be red.
28.Bubble baths are my favorite especially when Lush products are involved.
29.Saint James Cheese company in New Orleans is my favorite lunch spot.
Ok, well that was harder than I thought! Does that mean I’m boring?!