A few years ago I discovered the vest. I’m not sure what took me so long to get them into my closet, but let’s just say life has never been the same! Check my past favorites here, here and here! This THML navy vest is my newest addition. I love the fact that I can wear it with jeans or over dresses. The length makes it perfect to layer over leggings too! A win in any mom’s book! 🙂
One of the parts of fall dressing I love most, is the layering. Layering makes any outfit a little more special. A few of my favorite layering options are:
- Striped long sleeve tee with a plaid vest or plaid shirt on top.
- Turtle neck with a chambray button up and leopard scarf.
- Utility vest over a long sleeve swing dress.
- Long sleeve maxi dress with denim vest and booties.
- Plaid shirt with herringbone vest. (You know the one that everyone has!)
These are just a few of the ways you can incorporate layering into your wardrobe for early fall. I often find when summer arrives, my outfits seem rather dull and lifeless after my months of layering! :/ What are your favorite layering pieces for fall?
I hope your week is going smoothly. My back to work week has gone much better than I thought! Thanks for stopping by!