This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.
There are few things that I love more than I low key Friday night with a little self pampering. Whether you are getting ready for a big night out or just taking a breather for yourself, here are a few of my favorite products to get yourself red carpet ready!
1. This Luma Rx skin beauty system is as much fun to use as it is effective. Last week was my first treatment and I cannot wait to see the results with continued use. The Luma Rx is a full body hair removal system. With the use of Intense Pulse Light (IPL) this device delivers professional results in as little as 3 uses. You can get $75 off this system by ordering today and using the code BB75! I look forward to keeping you all updated as I continue to use my Luma Rx. 🙂
2. No pampering session is complete without the ultimate skin care products. As I hit 30 in 2 months I am more aware than ever about the importance of taking care of my skin. For years I have read about how Vitamin C is so beneficial to your skin. It has been know to even skin tone and brighten the skin. I found 2 products that I love and that is Derma-E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum and Renewing Moistuizer. These products are all natural and have really upped skin care regimen. I love that they are absorbed quickly into the skin and they do not leave me greasy looking.
3. Of course if you are getting red carpet ready, your hair takes center stage. What better way to make it stand out than to make sure it is healthy and protected. I have started using this Kerastase Ciment Thermique when I use any hot tools. This leave in primer helps avoid hair damage during styling while strengthening it.
4. Ok I know I am not the only one that gets aggravated by dry eyes or sensitive eyes. There are times when I want to wear eyeliner in my water line, but for the life of me cannot because of the dryness I feel when I put it on. This is where Clear Eyes Pure Relief has come to my rescue! These eye drops moisturize for up to 12 hours and give me the comfort I need for a fun night. They are the first preservative free drops in a multi-dose bottle at retail in the US.
5. Finally, let’s talk about lips shall we?! These fun little tubes of Winky Lux balm and lipstick are perfect for a night on the town or a low key night in. I love that all of their products are paraban free and non toxic. This lip balm has been on my nightstand for a few weeks now and I’m obsessed. I kinda like that it is in a fancy tube too and not a boring plastic tube that most balms come in! 🙂
So there your have it! I hope next time you are getting red carpet ready you give a few of these a try! Have a great weekend!